Your shopping cart is empty!
1) Bookings that are not completed by payment will remain provisional for 48 hours, during which time your booking may be cancelled. You are advised to contact us if you do not wish your booking to be removed.
2) Bookings should be paid for in full at the time of booking. A place is not reserved on a trackday until payment has been taken.
3) Provisional (not paid for) bookings will be confirmed only once payment is received in full. The price payable will be the price applicable to that event / product / service on the date of payment NOT the date of order.
4) We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any bookings.
5) After the date, 10 days prior to the booked event refunds / credits for bookings cancelled by clients are solely at Javelin Trackdays Ltd discretion.
6) All Refunds made are subject to a £25 administration fee. Javelin Trackdays Ltd reserves the right to alter any of the prices on its website without prior notice.
Supporter Passes are non-refundable.
7) Despite our best intentions, certain circumstances will mean that we reserve the right to amend or cancel any event, venue, circuit layout or event format without prior notice. In such a situation we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the case of event cancellation by a venue or ourselves prior to the event date all booking fees will be refunded in full. It is accepted that despite the best intentions of Javelin Trackdays Ltd events may be adversely affected by adverse weather, unforseeable circumstances or on track incidents etc. In such situations Javelin Trackdays Ltd will not be liable to refund any monies or expenses incurred as a result of events so affected.
8) Javelin Trackdays Ltd or it's agents cannot be held responsible if your choice of event is unavailable or unsuitable.
9) Motoring events can be dangerous involving the risk of death or serious injury to participants. It is a condition of admittance that you and your passengers will be required to sign a Drivers or Passengers Risk Awareness Form prior to entering the pit-lane.
10) This does mean that you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage to your own vehicle, howsoever caused.This indemnity will not apply to such liabilities etc, which have been established to have been due to the negligence of Javelin Trackdays Ltd or its Servants or Agents.
11) It should be noted that many Road Car Insurance policies do not cover the vehicle for damage whilst in trackday / competition use.
12) You accept that Javelin Trackdays Ltd events may be photographed and filmed. Therefore images of you or your property may appear on our websites or in associated literature without your prior consent.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provisions in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
15. Third Party Rights
Except for our directors, employees, agents or representatives, a person who is not party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement, but this does not effect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from this act.
16. Governing Law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
17. Company Registration Details
Thunder Road is a trading name of Javelin Trackdays Ltd - Registered Javelin Trackdays Ltd | Registered in England & Wales | Registration No 08442291